Tuesday, February 17, 2009

2/17- Question I

A little late in the day for a posting, but I was busy today and forgot until now. Good friend of the show and frequent contestant, Douglas was as entertaining as ever on line 1 today. Bob even told him he never needed to apologize for being an idiot, which is always a good thing to hear from the BnB bunch.

There was $180 in the pot today and unfortunately, Douglas was asked a new question, which he may have had the answer to, but couldn't get to it in time.

Question I: What was Zachary Taylor's second eldest sister's name?
Answer: Sarah Bailey Taylor

Again, the link to the answer will take you to a page that has the family of each President, which could prove useful in this round.

Tomorrow we will be playing for $190. Good luck everyone.

-Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. I was told by my friend that he didnt hear me say sarah but I was mumbling elizabeth and then yelled sarah...oh wellz....not a biggie this early..

    ReplyDelete