Monday, July 13, 2009

7/13 - Question C

Do yourself a favor and memorize the Communist Manifesto and you'll be set for this round.

I didn't get all of question C word for word, but hope I got enough to answer the question. Ben was trying to be quiet as the contestant on line 3 today with $120 in the pot. His first question was a new one and he did not have the correct answer.

Question C: Generally in the most advanced countries, what must happen to all property for teh proletariate ....... bourgeoisie? Clearly, I missed what happened at the end of that question, but I think I have enough for the answer.

Answer: There must be abolition of property in land and application of all rents of land to public purposes.

Yeah, it's going to be a fun round.

$140 tomorrow

Good luck everyone.

-Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment